Okay, I've settled on nine makes for the year! I used The School of SweetGeorgia, online Plan Your Make Nine workshop to help me narrow my list down.
Two knits are on currently my needles, the Ambershore Shawl and the Mark of the Hand shawl. I hope to get those done AND the Ripple Crop Top Worsted in time for Fibres West on March 13th. Wish me luck!
1) Raven Pullover/Caroline Dick
2) Deschain / Leila Raven
3) Snow Goose / Caitlin Shepherd. I plan on steeking this and turning it into a cardigan
4) Mark of the Hand / Yvonne Stowell. I'm knitting my second one in Everlea's Organic Merino Sport to get a feel for the pattern in wool instead of the recommended alpaca/linen (which I love).
5) Ripple Crop Top Worsted / Jessie Maed
6) Ambershore / Inese Sang
7) Meet & Separate Table Runner/ I teach this beginner tapestry weaving technique at the School of SweetGeorgia and Felicia has the great idea of making it into a table runner. I just received a beautiful hand-me-down table that I am eager to make even more homy. So I'm on board with this idea now, too.
8) Hemma mitts / Inese Sang
9) Equal Night /Sylvia McFadden. This will be my second Equal Night blanket which I knit only half-size. Both are gifts for my niece and nephew.
Do you have a make list for 2020, or do you like to make as you go?